Alsatian type beer, made with water, barley malt, hops and yeast. A perfect combination of German character with softness and French refinement. It stands out for its premium and unique packaging.
With spicy and penetrating aromas. The sensation of sweetness and bitterness is balanced by good acidity and the sensation of fresh yeast. The toasting and salivation they cause give it a delicate and tasty personality.
• Color: light mahogany with toasted reflections.
• Foam: slightly golden, clean and shiny, with a dense and delicate bubble.
• Aroma: clear presence of malt and aromatic hops.
• Taste: refreshing thanks to the hops, with a sweet point of cereal that gives way to a very soft, pleasant and prolonged bitterness.
• Alcoholic graduation: 4.8%.
• It is recommended to consume it between 5º and 7º C.